Read all the following information carefully to ensure a pleasant stay with us. By accepting our terms and completing the booking process you confirm that you have read and agree to all terms. Always check the details of your booking to ensure they are correct. In accordance with standard practices of the Czech Republic travel industry, the following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancel 48 hours prior to your arrival date: 0% cancellation fee
- Cancel later than 48 hours prior to your arrival date: 100% of the first night
- No show: 100% of the first two nights; the remaining nights will be cancelled
Cancellation accepted by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call, however an email is still required. Cancellations are only valid once you receive a cancellation confirmation from us. If you do not receive a response it means we have not received your cancellation request! Please keep a copy of the cancellation email, in case you are requested to show it.
Notice of cancellation – Groups 10 or More:
- Less than four weeks prior to arrival: 50%
- Less than 1 week prior to arrival: 100%
- Groups of 10+ people, contact us to make your booking – email@example.com.
- Group bookings made via our booking engine may not be accepted!
- This applies also if you make multiple bookings for a group.
- Bookings for 14+ nights, contact us to make your booking - firstname.lastname@example.org. It may not be accepted through our booking engine. 14+ nights reservations are subject to availability. 50% prepayment and adjusted cancellation conditions apply.
- No room/bed hopping! How would you feel if someone had just hopped out of your bed? We only allow bookings with room changes that are necessary because of low availability.
- Age restrictions for dorm rooms: only guests aged 18-49 will be accepted into dormitory rooms. Children are only allowed in dorm rooms with parents or legal guardians and only if the whole dormitory is booked for one party. Book a private room if you don’t meet this criteria.
- Every guest must have their own bed. No bed sharing in dorms!
- A private room means you are guaranteed exclusive use of the room, even if there are more beds than people booked.
- Booking multiple beds in shared dormitory rooms does not guarantee you will be accommodated in the same room. Small groups are recommended to book one of our private rooms or contact us for a private dorm. A request for a private dormitory room does not guarantee it will be provided. We will confirm with you after booking if it is possible or not.
- There is a refundable deposit of 300 CZK. This will be reimbursed after you return your key card.
- Long Story Short will issue an invoice for the full amount on the date of arrival.
- Accommodation is payable at the time of check-in
- We accept CZK. Credit/debit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Payment by credit card attracts a 3% additional fee.
- If you require a confirmation of your booking for a visa application, we will require a full non-refundable prepayment.
- There is a refundable deposit of 300 CZK per person. This will be reimbursed after you return your key card.
- Group Policy (10+ people or more): we reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
Check in / Check out time:
- Reception is open between 6am and 12 midnight. If you know you will arrive in late hours, it is imperative you let us know as you book in the comments box. If you arrive later than 12 midnight without letting us know before, you will not be able to check in until the next day and you will be charged for your first nights stay as a No Show.
- If you get here before check in, you can store your luggage with us and relax or see the town.
- An emergency phone number is on reception and on the entrance door for out of hours contact.
- Check in to rooms is available from 3PM.
- Check out from rooms is strictly until 11AM.
- A luggage room is available for your arrival/departure day.
- Prices displayed through our website booking engine are the most up to date and therefore valid and might differ from prices displayed elsewhere.
- A confirmed booking is an agreement for the bed/room and price available at the time of booking.
- Long Story Short Hostel reserves the right to modify its rates for economic purposes, such as currency fluctuations, inflation, or an increase in supplier costs.
- Any changes in rates will not retroactively affect bookings that have already been confirmed by Long Story Short Hostel.
- By accepting Long Story short’s terms and conditions, you acknowledge and accept responsibility for any damage caused to Long Story Short Hostel (including its building, its staff, other guests or neighbours) by you, members of your group, or anyone invited to Long Story Short by you or your group.
- Further, you hereby authorise Long Story Short to charge your credit card (used for making this booking) for the entire amount required to restore the damaged area back to the condition it was prior to your arrival.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the hostel or to ask you to leave with no refund in case of bad behaviour (eg. checking in heavily intoxicated, disturbing our guests or neighbours, being aggressive or abusive etc).
- Noise and disturbance is not acceptable.
- Disrespect of our in-house rules may result in you being asked to leave and/or to pay a fine(s).
- We are a non-smoking property.
- If you are found to be smoking within the property, you will be immediately fined 1,000 CZK (40 EUR).
Other terms & conditions:
- In the event that Long Story Short Hostel, under exceptional circumstances, is unable to provide you with the agreed rooms on arrival, Long Story Short Hostel shall locate another room of equal or superior quality at no extra charge. This shall be done only with the agreement of the client.
- For the safety of our guests and their property it’s strictly not allowed to bring guests to Long Story Short Hostel, including family members or friends who haven’t booked with us.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. It’s The Law! (the town’s, not ours)
According to Czech law, a vendor is obliged to provide the customer with a receipt. At the same time, the vendor is bound to file that payment with the tax authority online; in case of a technical failure, within a period of maximum 48 hours.
All parties agree that the venue and jurisdiction regarding any matter related to these terms and conditions shall be where Long Story Short Hostel is located, and the laws of Czech Republic shall govern.
We look forward to welcoming you, happy and safe travels!
LONG STORY SHORT
Hostel & Café
+420 588 008 278